Followers

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Twice in one day!!

It's a miracle - like buses nothing for ages then rwo come along at once.  I have also managed to make a card today for the Just Magnolia challenge  and also the Wild orchid challenge .

This is little Tilda sitting on an old tree trunk stump.  The Wild Orchis blog challenge is stitching so I have used my new 'sew easy' tool from We R Memory Keepers and the lovely 'Granny smith' coloured floss.  The Magnolia theme is 2 x 2 so two of something So I used two papers and two groups of flowers so I hope this counts LOL.  The papers are from Fancy Pants and My Minds Eye (I think).  Plus beautiful flowers from - yes you guessed it - Wild Orchid Crafts I coloured Tilda in with Copics and Pro markers and I am loving this pink and green theme - a departure from my usual darker colours. 
Got lots more challenges to enter so I will be back soon.  Would love to hear from you.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love your pretty flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your cards are the best,love the way your developing your own style never give up babe your a wicked crafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sam, what a lovely little card! I see you have just started your blog, so have I. I'm at home right now because of an operation (and have to have a 2nd one), so I temporarily have some time on my hands. Anyway, I became a follower, love you card and will check out your blog regularly. Have a look at mine, I just posted a lovely Halloween card with a matching box.
    Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Love the colors and sweet image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete