Followers

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Basic Grey Challenge card

Final card for today (but Ihaven't forgotten the blog candy draw ).
This next card is for the Basic Grey challenge which this week is flowers and the Wild Orchid challenge which is 'sentimental' which I hope this covers.

 This card uses the 'Love Birds' stamp from Squiggles Stamps - another cute image great for Valentine's Day - coloured again with distress inks.  The Papers are from Basic Grey's Cappella range.  I have used several nesties from Spellbinders.  I have distressed some cream seam binding with brushed corduroy distress ink and added a heart charm from my stash.
 The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - I've used roses and baby's breath in beiges and blues.  I have also slipped a couple of the Magnolia Doo Hickey doily flowers.  The sentiment is a rub on I have had for a while. 
This is the inside which I never normally show but thought I should show that I don't just leave them blank ;o)  I've used more Basic Grey paper and nestie shapes finished with a Magnolia Doo Hickey tag.

Back soon with the candy winner
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful that you've posted today on your blog.Gorgeous.Keep up the good work.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card. im in love with the colors. beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the all the beautiful flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is beautiful! Love the subtle colours.

    Outi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I just love those birds !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete