Followers

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Wild Orchid Craft challenge

So this is another card that is a little different for me and I have to say that the photos I have of it don't show it in a great light so I hope you will forgive me!  This is for the Wild Orchid Challenge blog which this time has a great sketch by Bev. 

This card uses Basic Grey papers from the Olivia selection and the stamp is from Lili of the Valley coloured in pro markers.  The flowers are obviously from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are from a punch that I have.  You can't really tell from the photo (I really must sort out my photos) but the edges of the papers have all been distressed with a paper distresser and then lightly inked. Again I am not sure how much I like this.  I did do this for the BAsic Grey dots and spots challenge but I've already entered once so not sure I can enter again LOL. 
Anyway it's something different for me and it's always good to try something new isn't it.  Enjoy!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sam this is such a pretty card,just love the colours/papers too.
    hope you are doing ok?
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete