Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Cricut magazine

Hi everyone - well first of all Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.  I hope you are all coping with the snow if you have it - I am hoping to get out tomorrow to do the last of my food shopping but with another few inches forecast for tonight I am not over confident.  Anyway I hope you all have a great time over the festive season.
Now, I don't know if you have heard but there is a new Cricut magazine out which is a bi-monthly and covers all the machines from the baby bug to the cake and the Imagine.  It's full of inspiration and ideas and looks like a nice publication.  I am hoping to sell this magazine in the New Year but am wondering how much interets I am going to get.  So pass this on and get people who are interested to follow my blog and leave a comment after this post.  I am hoping to get some more followers next year and am going to post more often and probably have a few blog candys if I can get the interets.  I also have a new venture in the pipeline for the new year and am hoping people will be interetsed in that too - so watch this space. 
So, don't forget to pass this on if anyone you know is a Cricut fan as I would like a guideline so I know how many magazines to order as a starter.
Take care everyone and enjoy Christmas but keep warm
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment