Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2012

I love Humphrey ;o)

Hello all, well it has been a better day here weather wise - it's been nice to see some sunshine, just a shame that the wind is still quite chilly.  Anyway my little craft room in the garden is nearly finished and I am hoping to get in there at the weekend to start painting it - I can't wait - although it is only small I am hoping it will take the strain out of my creaking craft room in the house which is stuffed to burst LOL.

Anyway I am here with a crad - it is using a stamp from the Humphrey's Corner range.  It is one of the newest ones which was launched with the A Year with Humphrey CD.  So here it is;






I cut the card shape out with a grand nestie and then added core'dinations card and some patterned paper from the Humphrey's Corner CD.  I coloured the image in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I just love the little duck - I added him to the inside of the card too ;o)  I finished the card off with some vintage ribbon and flowers from my stash!

I hope you like my little elephant LOL

xxx


1 comment:

  1. beautiful card sam and i love these colours. louise xx

    ReplyDelete