Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Teddy Bo ;o)

Well this is a quick post to show you the card made with my Teddy Bo free stamp that came with Teddy BEa from my earlier post ;o)






I used more Docrafts papers matted onto core'dinations and I distressed all around the edge with my Distrezz-it-all and then inked with vintage photo.  I stamped Teddy Bo and coloured him with distress markers and then cut him out with a nestie.  The sentiment was stamped in vintage photo and heat embossed and cut in a matching shape.  I added some ribbon and a wooden button with some bakers twine and then did the inside to match.  Even though there is ribbon on it I think this would make a great guy card.  Hope you like it too ;o)

xxx


19 comments:

  1. So cool, I love the distressd look, and yes it would make a great guy card.

    Hugs
    Ang
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! Such a fabulous card. I love the image and you have coloured him so beautifully. Brilliant colours and the ribbon and button detail looks great.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and adore the teddy and colours used xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the layout and colour theme. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distress look of your card and the image is super cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, great for a man's card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fella's card!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I have this stamp too but not played with it yet! Loving the colours and the distressed look. TeddyBo looks fab and loving the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card....the layout is fab, and I love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the colours and the wooden button xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Sweetie, I'm now following x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that image and your layout and colours are great

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Love the shape, design, colours. Amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah this is lovely. Just used the same stamp on a slider card I've made today for my nephew (check out my blog) they are lovely stamps tho and even better when they're free lol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card, great colours n image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable. I love the yummy color combo and distressed edges of your design also! xx

    ReplyDelete