Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

Craft Us Crazy - challenge 28, Children and/or Fall

Well it's the Craft Us Crazy challenge time again ;o)


The challenge for this fortnight is;
Children and/or fall

Our sponsor this week is 
The Stamp Fairy

The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend online.
I have used the digistamp Molly Fall to do a card with an Autumnal feel to it ;o)







I chose papers from the Desert Bloom pad by First Edition and selected my colours for the image from there.  I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour her in - I think orange and green is one of my favourite colour combinations.  I distressed the edges of the paper and the nestie for the image with distress inks in wild honey and peeled paint.  I did a ribbon ruffle at the base of the card with some chocolate brown silky crush ribbon.  I cut some leaves out of core'dinations card with Spellbinders dies, and inked through them with wild honey, peeled paint and walnut stain.  I added a rub-on that says Autumn, from Kaiserkraft and then did the inside of the card to match.  I love this little girl, she's really cute ;o)  I hope you like her too .

xxx 

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, love the autumn colours and image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and cute image!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and lovely image. Loving the colours and layout too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Thank you for showcasing Mimi so beautifully. Your colouring is fabulous.
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy

    ReplyDelete