Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Challenge 15 Craft US Crazy - Anything goes in August!!




I can't believe another fortnight has gone already!!  It'll be Christmas soon and I have soooo many cards to make I need to get started!!  Anyway onto the challenge - I really can't believe how many people are entering the CUC challenges every week and the entries are just fab - sorry I haven't been posting comments so much but Blogger is really playing up and won't let me coment but  might have sorted it this week so hopefully...

Anyway, this weeks challenge we continue on with ANYTHING GOES!! 


We want all crafters to feel welcome, so if your crafting medium fits our challenge, then we welcome you to join! Whether it be sewing, scrapbooking, altering, cardmaking, candle making, whatever!! We hope you'll be joining us!!




Our sponsor for this challenge is......

ROBYN'S FETISH
 
I have used one of Robyn's Fetish great images called Dragonfly days;
 






The backing card is Core'dinations stock and the papers are Fancy Pants Sweet Spring range.  The tickets are Whimsy stamps on Kraft card.  The ribon and charm are from my stash.  The image is coloured in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  My mum had this card to give to her friend for her birthday - I hope you like it too ;o)
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment