Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

A Magnolia card

Hello everyone.  I hope you're all ok and that the weather is nice with you - it's very muggy here so I'm feeling a bit hot and bothered LOL.  Anyway I thought I'd share the card I made for my mum to give to my brother's wife. 








So all the stamped images are from Magnolia so the girl, the watering can, the trees and the stump.  The papers are K & Company Bailey collection which I have used for the backing and the paper piecing on the trees.  I also used Kraft card for matt and layering and for the words - daughter - in- law cut on my Cricut, (whih don't show up too well on the photo).  The 'ribbon' is cotton hemp tape and is just lovely.  The girl on the watering can is coloured in with distress inks.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley one gold embossed. I stitched all around the edge of the matts with my Brother machine in a leaf pattern.  I made the inside match using nestie shapes.
I hope you like this and I hope my sister-in-law likes it too ;o)

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, Love the design, colours and everything!! Paula :)

    ReplyDelete