Followers

Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year , new challenge, Craft Us Crazy

Hi everyone - this is a very late post as I set a post to schedule and not only did it not post but the whole post disappeared LOL  (I expect I pressed a duff button so entirely my fault!!)
Anyway, it is 2013 and we have the first challenge of the new year from Craft Us Crazy .

Our challenge theme we have for you is SOMETHING NEW and/or WORK WITH OUR INSPIRATION PHOTO BELOW!!
Use this photo to inspire your project in anyway that inspires YOU!! It can be one of the many images in the photo, the colors, the theme..whatever YOU feel!!!
For this challenge, we have a brand new sponsor. A dear friend of mine who is a wizard on the sewing machine!!!
Who is this wizard on the sewing machine?? Lets see!!!

Not only are we drawing inspiration from the picture above, but our prize for you this week is made with the fabric in the picture!!!! Below is a SAMPLE ONLY of the tote bag you will receive if you're the lucky winner!!

It measures 14" across and 16" top to bottom ( not including handles)
It is fully lined ( No Raw Edges)
Stabilized with a soft padded feel to help protect your items.
tote bag handles. ( Not fabric to make it even more durable)
Top stitching to secure the tote bag handles in place and to give the tote a finished look

I haven't done anything papercraft this time, but something with my sewing machine which seems to be getting a lot of use at the moment!!  I drew inspiration from the fabulous Debbie Shore who I watched make something similar on her Thimble Lane You Tube site (she is very talented with a sewing machine so is worth checking out if you're into stitching ;o)
So, here is my fancy pin cushion;






I hope you like it ;o)  I'll be back soon with some faux porcelain paper flowers.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment