Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

Hi everyone :) 
well May is here and the year is really flying by (I'll have to start on Christmas stuff soon!!).
 
I am here with news about the new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts challenge blog :)
This month the theme is Your favourite Colour.
 
I have so many favourites and it can change from day to day and depending on what mood I am in :)
But on the day I made this card I was in love with blue and kraft brown!
 
I have used one of the Create-a-card A6 dies from Crafter's Companion.  This omne is Shining Star and I love it - so easy to put together a quick card and you could change this for the boys or for the girls.  This was just using Kraft card and some blue Core'dinations card.  The large star pops out, so I trimmed the edge off and put the smaller star onto some invisible thread to dangle in the aperture.  I added some of the little stars that popped out of the die just around the card.  I added a little twine bow and that was that - it usually takes me ages to make a card as I do tend to faff lol, but this didn't take long at all which is great if you need a card in a hurry.
 
 
 
 
There are some new A6 Create a card dies out in the range which you can see HERE .
 
I had a play with 3 of them and this is what I came up with-
 
 


 

 


 
You can do so much with these dies, just really simple like the Thinking of You card, or add lots of frippery like the With Love card :)
 
Back soon with some fabulous makes using new templates by Crafter's Companion which are launching on the Create and Craft TV channel over the weekend.
 
Don't forget the challenge over on the Ladybug Challenge blog :)
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hello Samantha! I am your newest follower and visited your blog:) You are very creative and talented person!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete