Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Craft US Crazy monthly challenge sponsor

Hello everyone, just a quickie from me this morning as I have so much to do.  I am posting  a card mde using the One Spring Day Printable stamp set from C U C's monthly sponsor, the Cutting Cafe.
I have done a large Easel card in colours that I wouldn't normally choose but I thought they suited this card ;o)




All the images are from the stamp set and are coloured with pro markers.  The papers are from DCWV The Green Stack which is where I took the colours from.  I added some buttons and ribbon from my stash and that was it.  Quite a quick card really but kinda cute ;o)
Hope you like it.
Back soon with the next challenge from C U C and another knitted bag and a painted mirror.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! Love how bright and fun!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete