Followers

Sunday 19 October 2014

Birthday Week at Crafter's Companion (and a couple of sneaky peeks :) )

 
Hello everyone :)
 
Well it's that time of year again - Birthday Week over at Crafter's Companion UK
so there are loads of offers to be had at fab prices too - don't forget to join the club, if you haven't already - to get an automatic 5% discount as a bronze member.  But then the more you spend, the more points you get and you could become a silver, gold or even a platinum member earning up to 20% off all purchases as well as free courier delivery  - I love it!!
 
So, as well as great offers there will be lots of new releases too so thought I would give you a little sneak peek at a couple :)
 
These use the new Create a Card 'Ornate Butterfly' die - so so pretty.  I also used a mix of Centura Pearl and Core'dinations card stock and lots of the quilling flower dies (I will list them all in later blog posts :) )
 




 
The following use another Create a Card die - this time 'Party Invitation'.  When I received this I was a bit dubious as I don't really have any parties and I don't go to any either and as I haven't got children I don't even go to any kid's parties either LOL.  So I wasn't sure I'd be able to come up with anything but I have to say I really enjoyed making with it as it let me pretend I was going to have a fab party that I could send out beautiful invitations for :)  I love the look for an adults party but with lots of bright colours and some pom poms it make s a fab childrens party invite too :)


I will be back over the week with more details about these projects.
 
If you fancy the chance of winning a Be Bunni Celebration stamp check out my next blog post.
 
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment