Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Heartfelt Creations wall ahnging

 
Hello all :)
So more Heartfelt Creations today, but this time a wall hanging.
 
The sunflowers in a pail are a stamp coloured with Aquamarkers and a blender pen on hot press watercolour paper.  The middles of the sunflowers have glossy accents on them.
 
The sunflowers are stamped and then cut out with th matching die - I love it as it cuts several out at once so you aren't there forever cutting out layer after layer :).
I also stamped and cut out some leaves.  The centre of these sunflowers are filled with mica flakes by Cosmic Shimmer - sparkle for grown ups LOL.
 
I covered a board with the sunflower paper, inked around the edges and then layered up my images.  The quote was actually in the paper pad as a thin border strip so I just cut it into the separate words and added this.  I added a wire piece as a hanger.
 
To finish off I took a couple of the ladybugs, that are on the stamp plate with the flowers and also in the die that cuts them out, and added them to the flowers.
 
This is really sweet and would look lovely in a farmhouse kitchen :)



 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment