Followers

Thursday 11 November 2010

Lily of the Valley Christmas

While at the NEC I bought several new stamps a few of which are from Lily of the Valley -  a brand I haven't used before but I have no idea why not as they are just gorgeous!  So here is a cute teddy carrying all his Christams goodies;
 This is another card using the Bo Bunny papers from the Midnight Frost selection of papers along with some Kraft card from my stash.










The bear is coloured with pro markers and the beautiful flowers are from WOC as per usual.  Just love these dark coloured flowers - so rich and luxurious. 
The colours aren't great in the pictures (I am not a great photographer) they look so much brighter in 'real life'.
Anyway I hope you have enjoyed the latest offerings and I am now off to make birthday cards for my niece who is thirteen (going on eighteen) in a couple of weeks.  I'll post piccies when I'm done!
Take care all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment