Followers

Saturday 13 November 2010

Well I never and a new card!

Well - I have been chosen to be a member of the new design team for Hunkydory Crafts !  I am really chuffed.  Just hope I can live up to expectations.  Now the ambition is to also become a member of a design team that uses stamps and I will be the happiest person going ;o)
I will post some of my efforts on here as soon as I am able/allowed to.
Also it is my nieces 13th birthday this month and I made her card after much deliberation as teenagers are sooo difficult to cater for.  Anyway I hope she likes it - what do you think?

 This is Miss Evie Patches from Squiggle stamps - she is pretty cute.  I coloured her with Copics and pro markers.  She has bright orange hair as my niece has really bright auburn/red hair.
The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp and the papers are Basic Grey Olivia. 
The flowers are some Prima ones that I have had for ages.
All in all I'm pretty pleased with this card - I just hope that Amie likes it too.

Anyway I have lots to do as I have some cards to make for Hunkydory and I am a bit nervous about it - hope I don't have a complete creative block now LOL
speak to you all soon
xxx

3 comments:

  1. great card for a teenager, she will love it, and don't worry too much about your projects for hunkydory, as you make excellent creations. heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, sorry if you get this message twice,
    Your card is gorgeous, love the funky colours
    Congratulations on the new post ~ you will be perfect
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute :) Absolutely gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete