Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

Next installment ;o)

Right here we go again;
 Both of the following cards are made using Squiggles Stamps .  They are both Miss evie stamps.  Again I have used papers from my stash.
 The images have been coloured with pro markers and copics - I have stuck to traditional green and red for these.  Also used Spellbinders nesties for matting and layering.
 The papers for this second card are from Basic Grey's Jovial range - which I have to say are really lovely. 
Finally I have used a thick satin ribbon and a Whimsy ticket sentiment to finish the card off.  My husband thinks I am developing my own style so me thinks I am going to have to be careful as I don't want to just keep making the same card over and over again!



I still have more to post but will continue in another blog post as I don't want these to get too long
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely sam, beautifully coloured and great coordination with the papers. Heidi x

    ReplyDelete