Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Card for poorly friend

Well here is the card I made for my friend who is really under the weather at the moment and I hope it has a water mark on it after spending all afternoon trying to get it to work - think I managed it in the end but only by accident LOL;

 It's with a cute Lili of the Valley image with nit wit papers.  The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the buttons I made myself with chipboard, some paper from my stash, crackle accents and distress ink.  I think that the sentiment is from Hero Arts but don't quote me on that !!  Finally the twine is cappucino twinery from Polka Doodles!
I am hoping that it might cheer her up a bit as she really is very down.  Anyway I have another piccie to post so will kove on to that one now.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. That image is so sweet.

    Good job on the watermark. I am still trying to figure out how to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Sam, glad you got your watermark sorted
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete