Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Year - new followers..

Hello everyone - I am hoping this year to be able to get some more followers and to post more regularly.  So, I am going to put together some blog candy for when I get to 50 followers and then some more when I get to 100.  I am alos going to be giving away (hopefully) a copy of the new 'bug magazine' which is a magazine for all those who love the Cricut in all its forms. 
Also I am hoping to set up a craft shop online so if there is anything that you would like to see in my shop - perhaps things that those of us in the UK find difficult to get hold of - then let me know.  You can either comment here or you can email me at;
Ladybug crafts
Well I hope you're all ok and now looking forward to the springtime and some better weather ( that's a big ask for those of us in the UK I know).
Back soon
xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow, how exciting sam. ill be here, following you.sounds really fun. hugs.

    ReplyDelete