Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

Tidying up!!

Well I don't seem to have been around much lately but it has taken me the best part of 3 days to tidy up my craft room. It isn't a very big room and I have sooo much stuff (much to the disdain of my husband LOL) you couldn't see my desk and I had to climb over stuff to get to it (not good for someone who has severe mobility issues)and then had to sit on the edge of my chair as that was full of stuff too!! Anyway I have almost finished now - at least you can see the desk surface now (just about) and my chair has less stuff in it now and I have some new storage towers which are full now and actually labelled so I know what is where. Hopefully tomorrow it will be finished and I will post a couple of photos (I did take a couple before I started but I might just be too ashamed to post those).
I haven't done much today due to overdoing it and to be honest I am feeling pretty fed up at the moment - there is lots I want (and need ) to do but my energy levels are so poor and my pain levels extremely high so I am not managing as well as I would like. Anyway I really mustn't grumble but I am hoping to get lots of crafting done this week and don't forget that the new Craft Us Crazy challenge blog starts on the 3rd of February so I will be able to reveal my first card as part of this design team - please  join  in if you feel up to it as it will be a lot of fun.
Anyway sorry for the rambling post - I hope you are all well and finding lots of time to get crafty.
I'll be back soon with my tidy photos ;o)
take care
xxx-

3 comments:

  1. Sam Healey, wait to see new photos. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    ti auguro che i dolori ti passino presto e... anche io sono alle prese con la sistemazione della craft-room, ma รจ un lavoro senza fine! :-)

    ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds like me at the moment! And now I have another box full to find a home for....oh well....lol...;)

    ReplyDelete