Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Another small change

Hello everyone - hope you are all well.  Apologies again for the lack of posts but I am definitely getting back on top of things now after being ill with that grotty bug and then being really busy trying to stock my web shop.  Anyway I am finally getting there (albeit slowly) so now onto the small change.  This blog will njow be called Ladybug Cards and will remain my personal blog where i am going to post my cards and creations a lot more regularly.  So I have a new blog called Ladybug Crafts which is my shop blog where i hope to get lots of followers so that we can have fun with challenges and giveaways etc.  There's not much on there yet but I would love it if you would follow me there too and join my journey as my little shop hopefully grows ;o)

I am hoping over the next couple of months to get 2 or 3 people to join a small design team to make sample cards for the blog to encourage people to join in some challenges to win a voucher to spend at Ladybug or some crafty items. 

I am really grateful for those of you that follow my blog already and I think that crafty folk are the friendliest people around!!
I'll be back soon to share some cards with you all.

Take care
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, just checked out your shop and you have some interesting stuff. I love the paint fusion stamps but have no idea how to work with this technique. I tried to become a follower but it seems I need a facebook account which I don't have. Anyway, lots of luck with your shop, I'm sure you'll do very well. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete