Followers

Thursday 24 March 2011

Card inspired by Sue Wilson

Hello again  -I'm getting better at more regular posting, just hope it lasts LOL.  Anyway thought I would share a card I have made that is inspired by a similar card made by Sue Wilson on Creat and Craft TV.  I saw her do this ages ago so couldn't remmeber exactly how she did it so I did my version as I just loved the card!

 The stamps are from Creative Exprexxion U Mount range - I just love this gecko!!  They are all embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Black Aurora and Viola Black Aurora.  It doesn't show very well on the photos but they have a real sheen of colour in them!
The shapes are from a Spellbinders nestie set using Kraft card and black card.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valey.

I added some raffia at the bottom.
I did the inside of the card to match.

Hope you lke it.

If you pop over to my shop blog you will find a card sample made with the new Sheena Douglass paint fusion range.  One of my first attempts but still pretty nice!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment