Followers

Thursday 31 March 2011

Mother's Day Gift

Just a quick note with some pictures of the Box I have painted for my mum for Mother's Day.  I will just post a few pictures as there are more here . 




I painted a small box as practice first and then did the larger one for mum.  I used the paint fusion technique with the rose stamps that you can get here .  I know that roses and rosehips actually come out at different times of the year but like the effect of roses growing up the box and the rose hips hanging down - so artistic license here LOL. 
I have lined the box with some flocked sticky back paper.  Not sure what mum will use it for but thought it would look nice in her bedroom and nice for keeping scarves and things in.  I hope she likes it!!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful project!! Your mom will absolutely love this and treasure it forever I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWWWW this is amazingly jawdropping fantastic.....I love it, can I be your mum please lol. Your painting is out of this world it really is hun.
    Thank you soooo much for your lovely comment I really do appreciate it & I'm honoured you would follow me hun. You have an amazing blog here full of fantastic inspiration. Cant wait to see more hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box. I am sure your Mum loved it. TFS. Susan

    ReplyDelete