Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

A card from one of Craft US Crazy's monthly sponsor

Hello everyone - I'm having another busy week, I just don't know where the time goes.  Anyway I have made a card with papers from Panda Bear designs - a range from Stitchy bear stamps.

The papers are from the garden fairies range and this one is called mauve with flowers - the picture doesn't do it justice as it reall is very pretty.

Inside I have used a Magnolia Doo hickey tag die along with the 'make a wish' sentiment as the easel stopper.







I cut the card with the Grand nesties by spellbinders.  The stamp is Crafter's Companion Flower fairies of the Garden Rose Bay Willow Herb.  I used the smaller stamps from this plate for the little background tag.










I coloured them in with Distress inks.  The lace is from Wold Orchid Crafts and the little dragonfly charm is one I've had for ages and I thought it would look cute on this card ;o)













Sorry the photo isn't brilliant - the colours are a lot better in the flesh.  I quite like this card - bit different for me but I still think it's kinda cute !!

Be back soon with another card for Craft US Crazy - again can't believe how quick these challenges are going!  I am hoping to make a few cards over the next few days as I have some birthdays coming up and of course mother's day!
I'm also waiting for some more stock for the shop and have some paint fusion stamps to work with to post on the shop blog to show how brilliant they are.

Anyway I'll be off now but back soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment